- In the case of an online purchase, the buyer has 14 calendar days to exchange the car purchased from B2cars for another car from the range of B2cars. In the case of an exchange, there is no loss of value for the buyer, with the exception of the points mentioned below.
- The buyer must submit an exchange request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- In the case of an exchange, no refunds are given. If the buyer wants to exchange his/her car for a model from a higher price range, the buyer must make up this price difference.
- On return, the car may not have driven more than 800 km compared to the initial odometer reading stated on the car pass of the car. If this is the case, the buyer pays a depreciation to B2cars of € 0.35 per kilometre driven in excess of the aforementioned 800 km.
- At the time of the exchange, the car must be in exactly the same condition as when it was delivered (with the exception of the odometer reading). If this is not the case, all additional damage will be recovered and passed on to the buyer. In this case, such damage (depreciation) will be determined on the basis of professional loss assessment.
- All costs incurred with regard to the registration of the car are always at the expense of the buyer. B2cars is not responsible for insurance policies already taken out and the registration of the car.
Would you like more information? Do not hesitate to contact us on +32 3 825 44 50.